I would like to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you have the opportunity to spend quality time with your loved ones. I’ve taken a much needed moment this holiday to take a step back and think about all GFLF has to be thankful for. I owe so much to my clients, friends, and family who have helped make this year a successful one.
Here are just a few of the things GFLF has to be exceedingly grateful for:
- To get to work with amazing clients and talented professional advisors.
- The ability to offer useful, free tools, like this nonprofit policies and procedures guide
- Supporting community activities through pro bono work.
- The opportunity to help multiple different Iowa-based charities incorporate as tax-exempt nonprofits.
- To chance to have given many presentations to amazing groups of people on topics ranging from the current tax law’s impact on estate planning to fiduciary duties of nonprofit boards.
- Being entrusted with drafting and executing estate plans for Iowans, enabling them to pursue their estate planning goals, achieve peace of mind, and set a plan in place for the future for their loved ones.
- Getting to work toward maximizing charitable giving in Iowa in our respective, wonderful communities.
But, really, this is a short list—the tip of the turkey, if you will—of what GFLF is perpetually thankful for.
Wishing you full bellies and hearts today,