Sound advice for making your wishes heard.
When you choose to donate to a cause near and dear to your heart, you want to be sure your charitable gift goes as far as possible.
At Gordon Fischer Law Farm, I can help you structure your philanthropic gifts so they provide maximum tax-wise benefits, while also ensuring your charitable intent is both respected and followed.
Sound legal advice will help you meet your charitable giving goals during life and through your estate plan; I can assist your efforts in a variety of ways.
- Exploring the most tax-wise gifts
- Using the most economical giving tools
- Negotiating and drafting gift agreements
- Defining your vision and giving goals
- Bestowing meaningful celebration gifts
- Charitable bequests through estate planning
- Troubleshooting outcomes that fall short