- Gordon Fischer Estate Planning Questionnaire
Take control of your future by estate planning. Downloadable, fillable PDF – click here.
IRS Forms & Publications
- IRS Publication 526, “Charitable Contributions”
- IRS Publication 561, “Determining the Value of Donated Property”
- IRS Form 8282, “Donee Information Return”
Donee organizations use this form to report information to the IRS about dispositions of certain charitable deduction property made within three years after the donor contributed the property.
- IRS Form 8283, “Noncash Charitable Contributions”
Donors/taxpayers use Form 8283 to report information about non-cash charitable contributions.
- Instructions for Form 8283
- 2015 IRA Charitable Rollover Law
Learn all about the IRA Charitable Rollover law, with an extended article and video, including case studies.
For More Information
- Sign up for Gordon Fischer Law Firm’s monthly newsletter. Filled with relevant industry updates, highlights, and items of interest.
- Peruse Gordon’s blog. Frequent posts cover everything from estate planning to legislative explanations to smart giving practices.
- Contact Gordon right now. Great for inquiries, press and news, and scheduling an appointment to meet.