The Gordon Fischer Law Firm team would like to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. We hope that you have the opportunity to spend quality time with your loved ones. We’ve taken a moment this holiday to take a step back and think about all we have to be thankful for. We owe so much to our clients, friends, and families who have helped make this year a successful one.
Here are just a few of the things we have to be exceedingly grateful for:
- To get to work with amazing clients and wonderful colleagues.
- The opportunity to help five different Iowa-based charities incorporate as tax-exempt nonprofits.
- To chance to have given over 10 presentations to amazing groups of people on topics ranging from business succession planning to digital assets in your estate plan to the benefits of special needs trusts.
- Being entrusted with drafting (and signing) more than 50 estate plans…which is more than 50 people who were able to pursue their estate planning goals, achieve a piece of mind, and set a plan in place for the future.
- Getting to live in and work toward maximizing charitable giving in Iowa in our respective, wonderful communities.
But, really, this is a short list—the tip of the turkey, if you will—of what we’re perpetually thankful for.
Wishing you full bellies and hearts today,
Gordon Fischer and Team